Summer Intern Human Resources
Posted on 09/15/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the Human Resources department with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation and employee development and benefits. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills he or she may have acquired in their Human Resources coursework and apply them in a professional setting. He or she will gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources can play and be better prepared to work in the arena of Human Resources. The candidate will also have the opportunity to interact with leaders and employees in other areas of the organization.
What you will do:
- Work with talent acquisition team on sourcing and recruiting talent
- Assist with the creation, deployment and measurement of employee development resources
- Plan and coordinate employee events
- Assist with HR tech projects, reports/analytics, dashboards
- Conduct research and present findings on current HR topics
- Participate in and present on a corporate internship project
- MUST BE AN INCOMING JUNIOR OR SENIOR LEVEL MUST BE A RETURNING STUDENT IN THE FALL FOLLOWING THE INTERNSHIP
- Degree concentration in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Self-starter with initiative and integrity
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Date of internship: June 6 - August 12, Summer 2022
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of HR projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with Human Resources professionals
Please login to apply for this job.