Digital Marketing Strategist
Posted on 08/22/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Digital Marketing Strategist position will own and maintain online content. They will partner with marketing strategists in creating/modifying content on the corporate website via enterprise CMS (Sitecore). This role will also manage, schedule and monitor social media campaigns. In addition, this position will analyze and report on findings, trends, and best practices to each business line.
What you will do:
- Content Management
- Collaborate with business units in creating/modifying content on the public and private websites (landing pages, vanity URLs, QR codes, microsites, etc.) – answer questions, suggest ideas, solve problems, create new designs
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
- Provide support for paid search campaigns (keyword research, ad writing, strategy)
- Provide ad hoc reporting as requested from various departments
- Social Media
- Schedule social media posts for all applicable social channels
- Monitor and listen via SMMS (Social Media Monitoring System)
- User Experience Management
- Optimizes site content and media for the best overall user experience
- Implements and maintains best UX practices across GuideStone’s digital presence
- Competitor Analysis
- Manage, research and collect data from competitors’ websites, mobile apps, social media presence
- Research emerging technical marketing/system trends
- Optimize landing pages according to SEO best practices
What you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Advertising or MIS, preferred.
- Travel approximately 5%
- High proficient PC skills in MS office and applicable.
- Exposure to web content management systems and email marketing software.
- Exposure to Google Analytics and AdWords (preferred).
- Knowledge of current Web tools and technologies.
- Ability to learn software applications and technical information quickly.
- Understanding of security administration and audit trails.
- Digital marketing experience (preferred).
- Familiar with the social media landscape and with social media monitoring systems.
- Familiarity with financial services products and processes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to interact with staff, end users, and management.
- Strong understanding of complete Internet-based product development life cycle.
- Understanding of how to use the web as a marketing tool.
- Understanding of unique ministry and business environment.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Adapts well to change and works well under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organization skills to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
Please login to apply for this job.