Summer Intern Advisor
Posted on 09/15/2021GuideStone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
GuideStone is a diverse financial services organization that services more than 200,000 clients nationwide in the faith-based marketplace. We offer retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas. We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees
Do well. We strive to do well, to do our jobs with excellence. Our goal is to enhance our participants’ financial security and to give our participants peace of mind today and confidence about tomorrow.
Do right. We strive to do right, to make integrity an integral part of our work. We believe that doing what’s right matters. That consulting our consciences and acting on our beliefs is an essential component of developing financial services and investment choices.
What you will do:
- Function in a paraplanner role to assist advisors in onboarding new clients in managed account program.
- Participate in the acquisition of new assets by following up with prospects who have indicated an interest in rolling funds into GuideStone.
- Assist GuideStone Advisors management in assessing new financial technology.
- Participate in and present on a corporate intern project.
- Currently Sophomore, Junior or a returning Senior during fall 2022 semester.
- Must be a returning student in the fall following the internship.
- Degree concentration in Business Administration, Finance, or Financial Planning.
- Minimum of 3.3 GPA.
- Self-starter with initiative and integrity
- Detail oriented
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong work ethic
- Hourly Wage: $18
- Date of internship: June 6 - August 12, Summer 2022
Please login to apply for this job.